Sunday, March 1, 2015

Vday and camping:)

This year on Valentines we went camping in St. George! It was the perfect weather:)


Friday before we left we took Korv to school:) I loved his shirt this year:)


He was so excited to hand out his Valentines:)


Korv surprised me with a cute colored heart on my pillow! So sweet!


Raquel was so much better this time then she was last year! She stayed by us most the time and did not dart off to much:)


Korv and Tyson playing frisbee:) my brother and his family came too!


Throwing rocks in the water and fishing:)


This is the coolest pic I have ever taken, you can see my brother in Cheri's glasses:)


Sand mountain:)


Kids were in Heaven!


Ryan, Sophie and Tyson


There was a lot of people there


We had so much fun:) the kids loved it:)

0 comments: