Thursday, February 5, 2015

Sun Dance disaster and cakes

Joseph got two Sun Dance tickets and since I have never been I was really excited to go:)


I invited my good friend Ginger to come:) it was in Ogden and we were running late so we ate our pizza on the go:)


The Theater


In our seats! Well the movie was not rated and we soon found out 30min into it it would not be a movie we want to sit through


So we did what any girl would do and went and got ice cream instead:) even though we drove two hours to watch only 39min it was still such a fun night! Thanks Ging for being my date:)


It's been so nice outside Korv finally got to ride his "tippy scooter" I love that he calls it that:) Thanks Aunt Vikki


One of my birthmoms boyfriends birthday was while they were here so I made a football cake for him!


My friend Lindsay did a pirate theme birthday for her son Sawyer (Korvs friend) and I made this for her party:) arrrrr!!!!!

0 comments: