Monday, March 2, 2015

Kids safety fair

I have been really busy this last couple weeks and have not been able to take Korv and Raquel to go do something fun! So I was so excited when I remembered the kids fair:)


My sister and her kids came with is and it was a lot of fun:)


Coloring:)


School bus! Korver wants to ride the bus so bad


Lifetime play set:) we bought one for our backyard, so excited to use it


Korv on a motorcycle


Raquel and her fire hat:)


Police car:)


Addy girlo


Mini fire truck:)


Honk honk beep beep


Science:) this was one of my favorite classes in school besides math! So many cool thing you can do


Learning about chemicals!


Korv trapped inside a police car:)


The ambulance:) a week or so after the fair we were all at my moms and the kids accidentally called 911! A police officer came to my moms house to make sure everything was ok! NOT GOOD

0 comments: