Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Backyard:)

Well it has felt like forever but our backyard is finally done, for the most part:)


Here is my dad, Ty, Korv and Joseph the day we started it all:)



My dad making the retaining wall


Joseph getting rid of all the extra dirt!!!


Raquel wanted a ride too:)


My dad is amazing at the tractors and put all the HUGE rocks in for our retaining wall!


Those rocks were HUGE


Dallin, Jordan, Curtiss and DeLoy all helping get ready for cement


And they all wanted to ride the tractor:)


A little fun while working:)


The huge pump truck to get our cement


About to lay cement:) and the pergola is almost done:)


Cement time:)


Looks so good:) Joseph put little solar lights in the cement and they are one of my favorite parts of the backyard:)


Korv riding in the tractor


The set up:) swing set, patio, patio set, grass, fire pit, pergola (with built in lights and speakers:)) hot tub and my favorite part, my nectarine tree:)


Top view of the left side of our yard:)


Top view of the right side


Breaking in the fire pit:)


I do love a good s'more:)
Thanks so everyone who helped us with our backyard! We could not have done it with out you:)

0 comments: