Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Brooklynn visits:) and cakes

Bre came to visit and Raquel loves playing with Bookies!!


In the tub together:)


Raquel has never cried when we have had to get out if the tub until thus time! She loved having a bath buddy she didn't want to get out:)


I watch a lot of my nieces and nephews through out the week I don't get to spend that much time alone with Korv and Raquel! So I decided to go do something fun with them!


This is Raquel's heaven:)


Korv loved it too


Joseph left for a couple days last week and I asked Korv what he wanted to do! He said drive, sit in the hot tub and have a sleep over with Tate:)


They had so much fun!


Hot tub time:)


We all went to the aquarium:) the kids loved it and Raquel has to be on a leash:)


Waiting for the rest of the group


Bookies:)


All the kiddos


My loves:)


Neighborhood girls night:) s'mores and hot tub!


Jordan and Sydnis baptism cupcakes!


My friend asked me to make a blessing dress out of cup cakes for her little girls blessing:)


Baby Hayden's mini cupcake dress!

0 comments: