Sunday, April 14, 2013

Brooklynn Ae Berg

My amazing sister-in-law, Breana, had her beautiful baby girl last Thursday!


DeLoy, Janene and Tiff were all there when Breana got induced


A little after 1pm Brooklynn was born:)


7 lb 9 oz! One ounce more then Raquel:) Brooklynn and Raquel are going to be best buds I know it:)


Their first family picture:)
Breana had 3 miscarriages before she was able to have her little girl Brooklynn. Breana and Joe are truly some of the strongest people I know! No matter what happened, they always put their faith in Christ and kept going even through those sometimes difficult times. I will ever be changed as I have watched them go through this painful trial and finally after years of fasting and praying, get to hold their sweet miracle baby in their arms!
Joe and Bre, words can not express to you how happy I am, that you get to have your little Brooklynn! You two are an amazing example of how parents should be. Brooklynn is very lucky to have you! I love you both so much!

1 comments:

Joe and Breana said...

Awww, this is so sweet. I couldn't help but cry. It has been a long hard road, but we knew everything would work out how it was meant to. Everything was worth it the moment she was born. Who knew we could love so much? Being a parent is such an amazing experience, and we feel incredibly blessed to have this sweet little girl entrusted to us! She and Raquel will be best buddies, I'm sure! They probably already are, we just have to reunite them:) We love you so much! Thank you for sharing this exciting time with us! Can't wait to see you and Raquel!