Sunday, April 14, 2013

Spring time

Here are a bunch of random pictures I have taken throughout the week


I seriously can't get enough of this girl:)


Or this little guy:)


The other day I made a bubble fort for Korv, since it was raining outside!


He loved it and stayed in there forever


Raquel liked it too


Two peas in a pod:)


Swimming! Korv had a bubble in his hand but it popped right when I took the picture


On my 9 mile run Friday morning I ran into the "UP" house:)


Raquel all ready for spring


Joseph was watching Raquel on Friday before he left for camping. He came inside without her and when I asked where she was he said "just outside watching me get ready" when I came outside I found her like this. Joseph had propped her up with all his camping gear so she would not fall over. He is such a good dad:)


Korv eating ice cream and watching daddy leave.


On Saturday I went to my moms to help her watch my niece and nephews. We had 6 kids in all. Here they are getting ready to head to the park.


Raquel came too!


Raquel's cute Sunday outfit for church:)

1 comments:

Joe and Breana said...

Love these posts! You are such a fun mom! Love the little bubble fort idea! The pic of Korv in it is so adorable! He looks incredibly happy!! Little Raquel seems like the happiest baby! Love the pics of her cute outfits, and being all propped up watching daddy. So cute!!!

The UP house is awesome!!!:) That's one sentence you'll probably never hear me say " on my nine mile run" WAY TO GO BRIT!! You're amazing!!