Sunday, April 21, 2013

PARTY TIME!!!!!

Korver turns 3 on Monday so on Saturday we threw him his party! Korv LOVES to Race. Cars, trucks, 4-wheelers, you name it he will race it. So I though it would only be appropriate to do a Racing themed party for him.
Here is the super cute invite my sister-in-law, Cheri made for me!! She does all of my invites and they always turn out so AMAZING!
 Finally on birthday party # 3 everything turned out just how I pictured it in my head. Here is the set up. Cake candy table and Happy Birthday sign. I could not have done it all with out the help from my sister-in-law, Tiffany. Thanks Tiff:)
 Close up of the sign
 Front view. We put white letters on at first, but then changed to black. It looks so much better with black letters.
 The table. We had red and black licorice, tootsie rolls, sweetish fish, gummy bears, Oreos and red sour patch kids
 Tiff and I spent about 10 min at the store picking out the red sour patch kids:)
 Pyramid of Oreos
 I put 3's on some of the containers and....
 K's on the other half
 The AMAZING cake. Tiffany's Friend Jo Nel, made this super cute cake for me. It turned out better then I had hoped for. Thanks Jo Nel for all the time you spent making this. You are the best.
 Tiff had a great idea to make this framed refueling station. So she made it for me and then I drew a little gas pump coming out of the s:)
 Marshmallows. YUM
 Kor wanted to eat the Oreos so bad. I told him after I got pictures he could have one. The minute this picture was taken he grabbed his Oreo:)
 All the kids gathering for present time
 Korv super excited:)
 I love watching kids open presents.
 They get so excited about everything!!!
 Rip it
 I love his expression, "Um mom open this PLEASE"
 All his amazing gifts. Thank you everyone for all your love and support! Korver is excited to play with everything he got:)
 Now its time to head outside for Mom and Dad's present
 You cant see Korv, but he is under the blanket trying to see what his present is.
 A RAZOR!!!!!!!!!
 You should have seen all the kids flock to this Razor like a kids soccer team flocks to the ball:)
 So happy:) On a ride with Tate
 Cake time
 1...2....3 Make a Wish and.........
BLOW!!!!!!!!  Korver Happy Birthday Buddy!!!!! I hope you know how much Dad and I love you. We are so blessed that we get to have you in our lives. We would do anything for you and hope that you had a fun and memorial birthday. Love ya dude!!!

Thanks again to everyone who came and helped with Korv's party. We love you all so much!

0 comments: