Sunday, March 28, 2010

Robinson/Ward Shower

T and I left Moab really early so we could make it back to my shower that my mom and sisters threw for me.
Mom getting the yummy chocolate fountain going:)
My sisters and mom put together this way cute basket full of all the baby things I need. (Thanks you guys for all that you did for me, you are the greatest I love you so much)
Opening all the fun gifts.
The shower was amazing, Thank you Mom, Ree, Sue and T for throwing it for me. Also thank you to everyone that took the time out of their day to come, it meant a lot. I am excited to use all the things I got:)

2 comments:

Platinum Protection: Dallas Team said...

Looks like you had fun and got some great stuff!! We missed you on Saturday though! You're a doll and sorry we kept you up so late fri night!!

Jen said...

I cant believe how soon your little guy will be here! Im so excited for you both! Being a mom is the best and little boys are soooo much fun!!