Sunday, March 28, 2010

MOAB

Platinum did a training for the guys in Moab. On Wed night Joseph and I drove to Fountain Green and slept over at Casey and Jason's so we could caravan to Moab Thursday morning.

The bishop in Fountain Green have these jiggle machines that are suppose to jiggle your fat away. It was so funny to watch Joseph and Casey on them.
We went through Manti, the temple there is so pretty.
The March Madness games were on and Jason was not about to miss them, so he did a little watching during dinner. :)

On Friday all the guys went jeeping.
My brothers and Talisha were down in Moab too, so I meet up with her and Reggie and hung out with them. (I don't know why I look like I don't have a neck, guess it was how I was sitting:)
T and I found some shirts that had some funny sayings on them:)
Cheese:)
Thanks T for coming and hanging out with me all day and for driving home with me so early Saturday morning. :) Love ya.

1 comments:

Jason, Casey and Zuri Coutts said...

Oh the jiggle machine!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Look how cute your little belly looks in that picture:)