Sunday, April 4, 2010

St. George

Joseph and Jason decided to go sell in St. George so Wed night Jason, Joseph and I drove to St. George. It was so snowy and we had to stop scrap all the ice off the window wipers. It took us 5 1/2 hours to get there. We got there around 2:00A.M we were so tired.
Jason scrapping off the ice.

These people are crazy.
Casey and her family were down in St. George too so on April Fools day we all got together and played some really good pranks on Casey's family. We got laughing so hard. (This is Joseph prank calling Casey's brother)
While I was there, I went and visited my friend Amber and her family. She has the sweetest husband and the cutest little girls:) (it was so good to see you Amber, call me next time your up by Salt Lake:))
On Friday before dinner all four of us went and got pedicures.
Joseph and I went with Casey and Jason's family to dinner at this fun Pirate restaurant.
Look how huge their pizzas are.
Thanks Jason, Casey and family for such a fun weekend.

0 comments: