Monday, December 29, 2014

Holiday time:)

Here are some pictures of what we did before Christmas:)


Korv and Raquel are so funny they always play and wrestle each other!


Raquel in her cute dress from Sue and my mom:)


Jamba time:)


Korv ended up drinking mine, he said mine was way more yummy:)


The Thursday before Christmas we headed down to Vivint to help wrap and deliver to families in need! Love this pic of Raquel:)


Nat and I wrapping gifts!


Our family got clothes, that's all they asked for!!!


Braun telling everyone the stories of the families!


Korv helping give gifts out!


The presents:) it was very humbling to see the families! I hugged all the moms and they cried, it was so sad but so glad we could do something to help!!!


I got a silhouette for my birthday so I was able to make these cute tags for our neighbor gifts!


And I made these for the girls at the agency I work for:)


They turned out so cute!!!


And I made Olaf for Korv to give to his friends at preschool!!


Front: Do you want to build a snowman?


Back: Merry Christmas love Korver:) I love my silhouette:)

0 comments: