Sunday, December 14, 2014

Christmas Program and trax

On Friday was Korvers preschool Christmas program! He was so scared to stand in stage and kept saying he was going to sit with me!


Once we got there and he saw the cool costumes he got to wear he was so excited! My mom and I went and it was so fun to see him do his program!


He was so cute singing all the songs!


He did his line so good! "Here comes the electric train"


This is June! Korver always says she is his favorite and he wants to marry her in the temple! I asked what he liked about her and he said "cause she is a cutie pants and wears dresses" thanks mom for coming with me, Korv was so happy you came!!!!!!


Every year DeLoy and Janene take Korver, Tate and Braden on trax to see Santa and have lunch:) they love it!


So cute


:)


Standing in line


Seeing Santa


Eating lunch! So glad Korv has cousins that are close to play with! Thanks DeLoy and Janene for the fun tradition!

0 comments: