Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The New Year:)

So I was sitting down pinning a bunch of fun activities on Pinterest that I could do with Korver and I realized that is all I do, Pin stuff! So one of my goals this year is to take what I pin and DO them:) We have had so much fun making and playing with all the fun things we have found on Pinterest!!


Tongue made out of play dough :) I use to do this when I was little


Got a bag of cut outs at Target for a dolor:) Korv had a blast!!


He loves play dough


Playing with moon sand:) so much fun!!!!!


Love all these fun things.


Making flubber with Addy:) these two are going to get married someday:)


These two are so cute together:)

1 comments:

Joe and Breana said...

I love this!!! You are such a fun mom!! It would be so fun to do this stuff with you, because I can see in your face that you love it just as much as Korv does!! So cute to make the tongue, like you used to as a kid.

I totally approve of Korv marrying Addy. She is a doll!!!:) Love the pic of Korv and Braden. They are such buddies!!