Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Raquel Over load:)

I have not blogged in forever!!!! And because I have not blogged in forever I have a TON of cute pictures of Raquel:) Here goes!!!
She was so tiny 
 This is Korv and Raquel the 1st day Raquel got out of the lights. (3 weeks)
 Korv loves his little sister

 Dont you just love her bows
 Mom's little cupcake

 1st big smile 2months old

 Hawaii dress from Grandma Robinson:)
 Thanks Aunt Breana for my cute outfit:)

 This is my favorite picture
 Such a happy girl
 Joseph calls her Angle baby, she really is such a good baby
 Hanging out in St george. Raquels 1st road trip (3 1/2 months)
 Beautiful outfit from Grandma Griffin
Raquel will be 5 months on the 7th of Feb. She weighs 15 lb is 24 in long and in the 53%. 
  • She loves her hands and is starting to put everything in her mouth.
  • She still wakes up in the night about 3 times but goes right back to bed
  • She is such a happy baby (She is a lot easier than Korver was)
  • Has the cutest little laugh and a high pitched cry and........

She has beautiful blues eyes,
and when she gets older I will teach her the song my mom taught me:)
I got big blue eyes and a cute little figure, stay away boys until I get a little bigger:)

1 comments:

Joe and Breana said...

She is so beautiful!! I'm so sad I'm missing everything!! Thanks for always sending pics though, that helps. I just can't wait to hug and kiss her! She has the cutest little outfits and bows, and I can totally see a resemblance to Korv when she smiles( and when she's not). Love this sweet girl!! I hope Brooklynn is an angel baby too! Fingers crossed:)