Monday, August 8, 2011

Zoo & Reunion

A bunch of my family was to the Zoo last Saturday. It was so much fun.

Getting ready to start.....
Tyson
Korv, wondering what that lion is.
Playing the drums
Korv played too
The whole gang
Zuri

My mom and sister's work had a party with face painters. Sophie was a zebra and Tyson was a parrot.
Korv got a little spider painted on his hand
Reg was a tiger
Eric was an elephant and Addy was a tiger
After the Zoo we went to our Robinson family Reunion
It was a lot of fun to see all the family get together.

2 comments:

Joe and Breana said...

Looks like fun! I was cracking up at the picture of Reg because it looks like he has a mullet! I realized it's T's hair, but I totally thought they had given him a mullet! =)

Bennion Lovin' said...

Holy smokes, that face paint is amazing! I haven't been to the zoo in ions... I am dying to go. But I am dying to see you even more. Please don't move! =(