Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Farewell.......

Well Joseph and I found a house we really like and we got approved. That means this Saturday we will be moving:(
Most of you know that I do not like change, but throughout the years I have realized that once I have made the change I grow to love that change a lot. I have a feeling, even though we are moving to a smaller town then West Jordan, I will grow to love it.
Good-bye home:( This house was such a great house for our little family, it was a perfect 1st home. I am going to miss it so much.
And this will be our new home. Not as much garage space (Joseph is a little sad about that), but it has more bedrooms which will be fun to fill up:) Plus it has a storage room and scrapbook room YEPPIE:) The church is literally a stones throw away, and the park is just up the street. I am excited, But I will miss everyone so much. Love you all.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It's so cute B! I can't wait to come see it. We are going to miss you so close, but I'm sure we will still see each other a lot.