Monday, April 4, 2011

St George

A bunch of my family went down to St George this last weekend and went 4-wheeling. It was so warm down there. I loved it.
On Friday Ry and Joseph took Cheri, Sophie, Tyson and me riding
This helmet makes Sophie's head look huge
Its hard to see, but I am inside of the cave:)
I had so much fun driving around the dunes
Lana
Jimmy
On Sat the boys and Lana went wheeling all day. (Dad)
Ry
My uncle rolled his 4-wheeler on the hill in the back ground. He broke his collar bone. So sad

*Thanks mom and dad for a fun trip.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah okay first of all I would NEVER have spotted you if you didnt mention you were in te cave. Seriously, what a good little hiding spot, geez you little camelion!
2nd... Those pics of the boys jumping look amazing! You need to frame those.

Anonymous said...

ps.. this is Natalie Bennion =) love ya

Our Family said...

really he rolled?! that is sad and scary! glad it wasnt more worse. you all looked like you still had a good time.