Thursday, July 8, 2010

Fun in the Sun

Yesterday Talisha, Tawnie and I took our kids to the pool. It was so much fun.
Tawnie's little girl Carly and Korv ready for the pool.
The sun drained Korv. He slept forever after.

T and Reg getting ready to swim.
So cute:)
T, Reggie, Carly, Tawnie and Brooke
Later that night I went to dinner with Ty, T, my mom and dad......
and Mike and Megan.
If any of you watch Greys Anatomy then you know the relationship Christiana and Meredith have and would understand me if I told you that Megan is "My Person" If you don't know Megan then you need to know her. She is the most genuine friend ever. Did I also mention she is a Doctor. (She is so smart shewas my walking dictionary in high school:)) The reason why she is a Doctor is because she is the most hard working determined person I have ever met. Being her friend makes you want to achieve so much and be a better person.
Thanks Meg for the great example and friend you are to me. I love you more then you know.

0 comments: