Friday, July 9, 2010

#1 WORST thing EVER

Korv got his two month shots yesterday and it was the saddest thing I have ever experienced in my life, no joke. He cried harder then I have ever heard him cry. I called Joseph right after and told him I would never do that again. His 4 month check up Joseph is taking him, I don't think I could do it another time.
Korv is starting to get chubby:) look at his cute double chin:) He is 2 months and 3 weeks old and he is 12 1/2 lb and 24 inches long.

He was so good until they jabbed him three times.
Poor little guy. His battle wounds. SO SAD.
Dall and Britt came over to visit. I forgot to take a pic of Britt and I wish I would have because her belly is so cute. She is due in 9 days. YEAH!!!!!!!
We had a little girls night last night and went to the movie Eclipse. It was really good. You can totally tell Kristen (Bella) is wearing a wig because the other two movies she is always playing with her hair and this one she never touched it:) I cant wait for Breaking Dawn to come out:)
Thanks mom for the fun night:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

aw im sorry brittany and korver! maxson got his 2 weeks ago and it was seriously the #1 worst thing ever...i hate hearing him cry like that! i definitely think daddies are more cut out for it!

crystalsue said...

Ya it sucks big time, and gets worse as they get older.. but it's really a good thing.