Tuesday, April 27, 2010

More pics of the little guy:)

The other day Tyler and Talisha came over, so T and I decided to put Korver and Reggie next to each other to see what they look like in size:) Reggie is 5 months old. Look how small Korver looks compared to Reggie.

On Sat Tiff and Michael came over and cook Joseph and I dinner. It was so nice of them and they made some super yummy turkey burgers. (Thanks Tiff and Michael we love you so much)
Later that night Dall, Britt, T, and my mom came over. T is taking the picture for us.
On Sunday we went over to my parents for dinner and when we put Korver in his car seat he folded his arms. It was sooooooo cute, we had to take a picture:)

3 comments:

Michael and Tiffany Rhodes said...

Oh my gosh! I just love that little guy! He is such a doll! I can't believe he folded his arms! It kills me.

The Thueson's said...

Aww.. cute little guy! I am so happy you are doing so good! Congrats again! Have fun on TickleGrass Road! :)

Christensen's said...

Oh congrats!! He is adorable. He'll change your life! As I'm sure you already know. :)