Sunday, April 25, 2010

Details of Korvers Birth:)

WARNING: TONZ OF PICTURES:)
Around 2:20 a.m. Thursday morning I went to the bathroom and my water broke. I was super sleepy so I tried to sleep a little longer. Joseph could not sleep so he was up cleaning the house until we left for the hospital around 5:00 a.m. When I got to the hospital, the nurse said I was completely thinned out but only dilated to a 2. Two hours later after sleeping and getting my IV I dilated to a 3+ and contractions hit hard!!!! So I got my epidural around 11:00 a.m. Around 1:00 I was dilated to a 5 and just visiting with family that came.

Mom and Britt.
Dad, Joseph and Dall
By 3:00p.m. I was at a 9+ the nurse gave me one more hour then the fun began:)
At 4:10 I started pushing and by 4:55 p.m. Korver was born.
He was so little, I could not believe I pushed him out of me.
He was a little swollen, but not to bad.
He weighed 6lb 14oz and was 20 1/2 inches long
New Dad:)
New mom:) When I got to hold him for the first time Joseph and I started to tear up, its crazy how many emotions you are feeling after you get to hold your first baby for the first time.
Grandma and Grandpa Robinson, this is their sixth grand baby Grandma and Granddad Griffin, this is their first grand baby.
Our new little family
I am out numbered now:)
Once they moved me to the other room, all the visitors came.
His first bath:)
So fresh and so clean

Footprint time.
More visitors:)
and more......

and more........
Joseph and I think he is sure cute, and we think we will keep him:) (he scratched his poor face in this pic)
Too all those girls out there about to have a baby, giving birth is the easy part, its the next couple days that our hard cause you are sore, but it is totally worth it. I cant even describe the feeling you get when you hold your little baby. The Lord must truly trust us to send us down such precious little spirits.
He has huge feet:)
Ha Ha his outfit drowns him.
On Sat afternoon we packed him up and took him home.
He loves being home, look at his little grin:)
So tired, like father like son.
This is a perfect pic of his George (from Seinfeld) hair, a lot on the sides and a little up top:)
Well there you have it, Joseph and I are very blessed to have this new little spirit in our home and cant wait to enjoy every second with him:) Who knew you could love someone so much:)

10 comments:

Joe and Breana said...

I loved this blog! It is so fun to see all the pictures from throughout the day he was born. It made me feel like I was there=) I can hardly wait 11 more days to hold him!!! You are such an incredible person Brit! We are so lucky to have you in our family. You are going to be the best mom! Keep posting those pictures of him! We love you all!

Brady and Brittany said...

Congratulations!!!!! So exciting!!

Jessica and Tyler Day said...

OH MY HECK! I bawled looking at all of your wonderful pictures! He is adorable, and you look so cute too! Congrats on your new family!! :) :) :)

CHS officers said...

Brit!! he is BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm SO excited for you guys!!! We want to come visit!! Are you guys going out this summer?

Lauren Hunsaker said...

Brittany he is so adorable! Congratulations to both of you!

Kara Simmons. said...

He is beautiful Britt. I am so happy for you guys! I need to come by and drop off your present since I missed your baby shower! I am so sorry.
Hope he is a good sleeper for you so you can get a lot of rest.

Emily said...

YAY Britt!!! Congratulations you guys that is so exciting. He is ADORABLE

Luke and Mariah said...

Oh my gosh!! He is so cute and it was like a walk down memory lane! I went to the bathroom around 2am and my water broke and Lincoln came at 3:55pm! Crazy! I'm so excited for you two! Keep the pix coming!

Kimi said...

Hi Brittany! I found your blog off of Emily Childs'. Matt and I were in your ward in Midvale! Congrats on your new baby! He is adorable. Send me your email to kimberlee.gus@gmail.com, and I will send you an invite for my blog!

Erica Locke said...

So fun Brittany! Good work. :) And, congrats.