Sunday, December 27, 2009

Zuri for 3 days= Practice

Our friends Casey and Jason went to the BYU VS ORGAN game in Vegas and Joseph and I watched Zuri while they were gone. It was such good practice for us. Joseph was such a HUGE help, if he is that big of a help with our own little guy then I will be set:)
This girl is so stinkin cute we cant get enough of her:)

Two peas in a pod:)
She is so cute even if she has a blow out:)Joseph got to take out the dipers:)
Joseph LOVES this girl so much, good thing she is not older or I think I would have to find a new hubby:)

2 comments:

Jason, Casey and Zuri Coutts said...

Cute pictures! I'm glad Z was in such good hands, I couldn't have asked for better babysitters.Thanks! We owe you guys:)

Jason, Casey and Zuri Coutts said...

PS. I think Z bug has a little crush...look at that last picture! She looks so giddy:)