Monday, December 14, 2009

Santa was in town........

Joseph's Mom and Dad were in charge of their Church Christmas Party and asked Joseph to be Santa and me to be Mrs. Clause. I have never laughed so hard in my life:) And I never thought we would get Joseph to look Fat like Santa, but we did it:)

You cant even tell its him
He got so HOT in that suit.
Here we are. I wish I got a couple pictures of all the kids lined up ready to sit on his lap, they were so cute. We have some funny stories that happened that night that we will remember forever.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahahahaha....he is slightly lop-sided!

melissa said...

love it!

and also, congrats on the little joe inside you!! that's so freaking exciting!!! i couldn't be happier for you guys!

Dream Big Designs said...

I laughed so hard when I saw you guys. So cute. I love that Mrs. Claus suit. So funny! Love ya guys!

crystalsue said...

What do you mean 'Joe be Santa'?? That is not really Santa? :( Waaaa!