Sunday, November 15, 2009

Birthday

Last Sunday The Griffins celebrated my birthday:) here are a couple pics:)
Joseph is silly


On my birthday we went and hung out with some good friends of ours:)
We played Scum:) So FUN. Jason and Casey are so fun to hang out with. Thanks you guys for such a fun day:)
On Sat my fam celebrated. My sister made this way cute cake:) Thanks Sue I LOVED IT
Ok here goes the story of why I have a LIVE Cricket. So I have been telling Joseph that for Christmas I wanted a Cricut machine that does all these cool scrap booking things. Well Joseph hands me a gift, I unwrap it and sure enough its a live cricket:):) He is clever:)Then he walks in with...............
The real thing:) I was so excited. This thing can do so many fun things. Thanks love for my present I love it:)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute outfit in the car :)! I hope your b-day was fabulous! I just love you. P.S. I thought from the moment I heard that you will have a little girl. Hop I'm right! Way fun! You are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

So jealous. Joseph treats you so good, those things are so expensive! What a perfect gift!

Jessica Fronce said...

Happy Birthday Britt! I love that picture of you in the car. You look gorgeous! :)

Anonymous said...

跳蛋,情人趣味用品,按摩棒,性行為補給站,性行為,情趣商品,自慰套,情趣精品,跳蛋情人趣味,按摩情人趣味


潤滑情人趣味,愛戀情人用品,情人美姬用品,充氣情人趣味,性感情人趣味

成人視訊onelinux,情色視訊1539,視訊美女proteng