Saturday, February 14, 2009

Who says I cant do HARD work:)

Zsa, Josephs grandma, is going to be moving in with his parents so all of us are helping to finish her basement so she can rent it out while she lives with the Griffin's. Who would have guessed that I would be pulling wire through walls to socetts and doing the same with telephone wire:):) The Pic below is what I was incharge of doing, I did a whole family room. I am pretty poud of myself:) DeLoy has been doing most all the work, we help here and there but he spends Hours there to get it finished. DeLoy you are always willing to help anyone and you do everything so well, thanks so much for being such a great Father-in Law. I hope you know that Jospeh and I love you very much:):)

1 comments:

Dream Big Designs said...

Happy Valentine's day Boo! Great job on the basement!