Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Boys and thier TOYS

Well now that the secret is out:) here are some pics I took in Virginia of Joseph's new toy (Honda Shadow) He would not let be blog about it until we got home......so here are some pics:) Joseph got his new bike on the 4th of July, pretty sweet:)
My first ride on the bike:)
Curtiss taking it out for a spin:)
Nick and Joseph riding the bike back to our apt.:) So after getting the bike Joseph and Nick prepar to get it home by.................... getting a trailer:)



Nick helping Joseph put a bottom on our new trailer. Thanks Nick:)

Aren't these girls so cute:) Brynlie and Taylor trying on the huge helmets:) I miss those two.


3 comments:

Kara Simmons. said...

Joseph looks bad a$$!! He he! How fun! He will have to take Greg and I for a spin soon!

Kara Simmons. said...

P.S. i love his chaps.

Joslyn said...

oh good times! Two boys on a bike...ha ha; they are dorks! :) Oh, I need to email you my pics of Nick and Joe.