Saturday, August 30, 2008

Swiss Days!!!

Well I am sure about all of you have been to Swiss Days, well today was my first time going and I loved it. I love looking at all the different things people come up with to make. My favorite things are the saying you can hang on your walls:) I will definitely be going again next year. I got this way cut saying to go on my wall, cute wrapping paper, a tie for Joseph and a cute hat. My mom got a hat too, hers is so cute, both are in the pic:)


When we got home Talisha, my sister-in-law, and I dug into our Carmel apples.

Tyson, my nephew, refused to have his apple cut into pieces he wanted to eat it the whole thing. Don't worry he took about three bites and was done with it:)


2 comments:

Joslyn said...

Did you see Tara there? I was just reading her blog and apparently that was the happenin' spot to be! Cute stuff...I wanna see you in the hat. :) Text me when you get a chance!

Anonymous said...

Awe I wanted to go to Swiss Days SO BAD! I have never been and have always wanted to go! My mom and I were going to go, but Bryce forced me to watch the U game instead. ha ha... Can we plan a Natalie/Brittany girl date to go next year? I am dead serious, mark it in your calendar. It may be a year away but I want to go with you! I am so excited to see you Saturday! Love ya!