Thursday, December 10, 2015

Before I had kids I never really cared if I had girls nights or not, but now with kids it is a must:)


Getting together with these girls and talking is so much fun and the best way to recharge after a crazy day:)


My sister had a Christmas party so I made her these snowflake and Christmas tree cupcakes:)


They were fun to make


Ward PJ Christmas party


Me and my girl


About ready to eat!


Mrs. Clause and Santa!


Last week we went with a group of friends in our ward to the lights!


It was crazy at temple square, but so fun:)


We took two pictures because we kept losing people :) ha ha ha


We also went with some friends to the fire station last week:)


They gave us a tour and showed us all around


Nile and Raquel looking at the truck!


All the kids and fire fighters:)

0 comments: