Saturday, November 7, 2015

Halloween

I made it back home a couple days before Halloween


Korv and I made this poster for his student of the week before I left:)


I found these cool felt stickers for the kids pumpkins and they loved them


Raquel thought the stickers looked better on her:)


She cracks me up!


The pumpkin patch:)


We finally made it on the last day! I love their skull shirts


Corn pit


My stud


Every Halloween we go have dinner at my moms then Trick or Treat around her neighborhood!


Captain America and my little bumble bee


Raquel loved her bumble bee costume! She "buzzed" to almost every door!


We had Luigi, Ironman, Captain America, Addy was Captain America's girl friend:) Ningaturdal and bumble bee


Raquel went the whole time, she was a trooper!


Korv and his candy! At one of the houses the guy was a BYU fan and my mom told the kids to say BYU instead of Trick or Treat! The guy gave them two candies instead of one! The next door they came to everyone says Trick or Treat and Korv yells out "BYU" ha ha ha he thought if he said that at every door he would get two treats:) ha ha ha

0 comments: