Thursday, November 5, 2015

1st day in London

Joseph said I could take a girls trip before I have baby #3 and lucky for me Megan moved to England so I got to meet her there for my trip:)


All ready for my 10 hour flight:)


My doc wanted me to wear compression socks so I would not get blood clots and to help with swelling! My friend Nadia got them for me and they were awesome!


The sweet lady at the seat bumped me up to PLUS and gave me a row to myself by the bathroom:) it was perfect and I could lay down and sleep!


They feed us this yummy cheese stuffed ravioli! It was so good!


Then they have us ice cream! Yum


Breakfast we got sausage and pancakes:)


Meg met me in London, it was so fun to see her:)


Everywhere you walk there are these amazing buildings


Tower of London


London Bridge selfie:)


So pretty





Fish and chips at a pub by the bridge!


Seeing the bridge at night was one of my favorite things! I love the purple lights!


So pretty!





Love it


Before we went back to our hotel we went to this amazing waffle place that puts gelato on top! It was to die for:)



















0 comments: