Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Raquel's 3rd Birthday

Since we were in Lake Powell for Raquel's birthday we celebrated a week later with family!


Cheri made these cute invites for me


And I added little wings on them:)


The display!


The Ladybug cake


Raquel finally has hair, at the age of 3, that I can put in a pony tail:)


I got these amazing cookies from Lu Lu's Cookies and they made the display that much cuter! And they were so good!


Raquel with her lady bug face! (She has is upside down) :)


Present time


She got some cute clothes and fun toys! Thank you to everyone that came and celebrated with us!


Ready....,,


Set......


Blow........


My mom gave her this cute Elsa jacket and when Raquel wears it she says "look, I'm a princess, let is go let is go!" Ha ha ha


Other day found Raquel wearing some of her stuff she got for her birthday! This cracks me up because she is such a tom boy but still wants to be a princess:)

Raquel has by far be a lot harder at the toddler stage than Korver was, but knowing she is going to be my only girl makes me appreciate her crazy personality more than I use to!
We love you Raquel don't ever change:)

0 comments: