Monday, September 14, 2015

Random pictures

Joseph told Korver if he did good in school he could earn a doom buggy for the sand dunes:)


When kids are really good and listen in class they get a stamp! Korv was so excited to show us his stamp so he could start earning his doom buggy:)


My nectarine tree froze from the snow in July, but luckily we had planted one in our rental house:)


So we went over there and picked a bunch! They were so yummy!


Korv came home one day and told me he rubbed a girls back and held her hand because she was crying! He insisted I make a card for a her so he could give it to her and tell her sorry her cat died! So cute!


Raquel's crazy faces


Joseph and I were in charge of our ward breakfast a couple weeks ago and it was a lot of fun! A girl in our ward paints faces and the kids loved it! Korv was a pirate:)


One thing I have been so excited for even before I had kids, was to do fun school projects with my kiddos! Korvs first project:)

0 comments: