Sunday, July 26, 2015

Lake Powell

One of my favorite things to do each year is go to Lake Powell with my family:)


Dad and sue!


This year I took Korver and Joseph stayed home with Raquel! In September Joseph will get to come and I'll stay home with the kiddos!


It was a lot of fun to spend some one on one time with Korv! Here he is riding the the house boat to our spot.


Korv, Sophie and Addy swimming!


Korv loves to ride the wave runners! Korv going on a ride with uncle Ry!


Korv did so good water skiing:)


My little skier!


My mom going off the slide


Going


Going


Gone


Korv also had a blast playing in the sand!


Addy caught a fish and I took a picture right when it was flipping out of Tyson's hands:)


Tyson and Korv on a canoe ride!


Me and Tyson


Me, Sue and T


All of us girls:)
Our spot was perfect and the weather was great! Thank you mom and dad for yet again another amazing trip to Lake Powell!! We love you!

Thanks Joseph and Ginger for watching Raquel so I could go:)

0 comments: