Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Last day and St George

Deloy started to demolish his yard and driveway to make room for his remodel:)


They will be extending his house and Joseph and Korv got to drive the tractor :)


Ripping up all the cement


Last Monday night Kylee and I drove up to Eden where Bryce's parents live to surprise Natalie!


She was not able to come to South Jordan this trip so we drove 3 hours to see her:)


Girl friends, snacks and girl talk is the best:)


Korvs last day of Preschool was last week! He loved his teacher! So excited for him to experience Kindergarten:)


My sister in law Cheri made this cute apple with all of Korvers Classmates names! She Loved it since it was the only year she was teaching!


This is random! But I got this Little Passports for Korvers birthday and each month he has been learning about different places around the world:) it's pretty fun:)


Over Memorial weekend we went to St George! Here is Korv waiting for grandma to pick us up:)


Pool time


Boys and their toys:)


Mom and dad:)


The kiddos getting sandy:)


Razor ride:)


Raquel fell asleep and it was so bumpy I don't know how she stayed asleep!


Swimming time! Raquel loved the water so much she cried when we had to get out:)


Saturday night the guys watch the kids while the girls went to a movie:)


To say Raquel is obsessed with her helmet is an understatement:)


Headed to the red rocks for some climbing:)


The gang:) Ty and my dad went 4-wheeling again


Korv and Reg


The kids loved climbing all over the rocks!


Joseph didn't think I could rock climb up the wall and through the whole but don't worry I showed him:) it made me miss all the times I use to rock climb down here while I was going to school!


Mom, T and Axton!


On the big Dixie Rock


St George temple in the back ground:) One day I will have a house down here one day! This is my Home away from Home! Love this place:)

0 comments: