Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Easter

Over the weekend we watched my cousins! It was so fun:)


We colored Easter eggs one morning:)


The kids had so much fun!!


For conference Kali made this so all the kids could take a treat if they hear a certain word! It was so fun!


On Friday morning Janene had a Easter party! She does it every year and it's so fun the kids really look forward to it!


Time to color:)


My little mischievous bunny


Making pigs in a blanket:)


Best picture I could get:) but they are all there:)


When we woke up Easter morning this is what we saw! Someone left their little foot prints


Easter display:)


The kids were so excited:) Raquel kept saying Baymax, Batmax.


Looking at what they got:)


They also LOVED their baseball gloves they got


Easter at my moms was really fun! She always does some sort of craft for Easter


This year it was ding-ding bunnies:)


They turned out so cute and were fun to make!


Raquel just wanted to eat hers:)


My handsome stud:)


Raquel finding all her eggs:)


Counting the eggs:)


Conference bingo:) Korver plays the opposite way! He puts all the jelly beans on each square then eats one when he hears the word:) pretty clever


My Dad outside with all the little kids!! So cute


I have no clue what is happening in this picture but it is so funny to me:)


Easter at Joseph's parents! Hunting for eggs!


Korv found so many


Checking out what's inside the eggs!


Picture time:)


Look at that face! Full of candy:)


Easter bingo!!



Joseph's family


My family!

I am so grateful that because of my Savior I get to spend eternity with my amazing family! The gift he has given all of us is one that can never be repaid and we will forever be indebted to him for his love and sacrifice! So blessed!!!

0 comments: