Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Santa Party and the mall:)

My friend Lindsay and her husband threw a little Santa party where Santa comes and all the kids get to sit in his lap and tell him what you want! It was so fun:) thanks Linds:)


Santa about to read a story:)


Korv and Raquel so interested:)


So fun


Look how pretty Lindsay's tree is:)


Korv and Santa! Last year Korv was to scared to sit on Santas lap! This year he was so brave!


Korv wants a toy motor home he can play pretend camping:)


I thought Raquel was going to freak when I sat her on Santa's lap! Instead she just did this weird head tip thing:)


Family with Santa


Shopping time:) it's so funny, I am not a clothing shopper at all and I married I think the only man that likes to shop:) Korv and Raquel sharing the car cart at the mall!


Riding the cars


We stopped at this lady that uses a string to shape your eyebrows! It hurt so bad and later I realized the lady cut off half my eyebrow:) I made Joseph do it;)


Joseph has this little girl wrapped around his finger! Raquel did not want to leave she wanted to ride the carousel and of course Joseph gave in!


She loved it:) it was such a fun day spent with my little family and friends:) I love Christmas time!

0 comments: