Sunday, November 9, 2014

Lindsay's baby shower

On Saturday Trudy, Tiff, Britt and I threw Linds a baby shower and it turned out so cute!


The display! Trudy brought the yummy cup cakes, Tiff did the back drop and little boxes and I made the cake!


My friend Lindsay let me borrow all the cute gold and polka dot fabric and Natalie made the cute "wish for Hayden" cards! Thanks girls:)


The baby bum cake








Beautiful Linds


Mom to be


We played "my water broke" we froze little babies in ice cubes and the one that melted the fastest yells my water broke:) Britt won:)


The cute babies


Guessing how big Lindsay's baby bump is, or should I say how small it is:)


Courtney won:)


Present time


I have her a baseball in the shape of a heart! Since Jord and her love baseball:)


She got a lot of cute clothes


And soft blankets


Korv and Harlow helping Linds unwrap gifts


All the aunts pitched in and got her the stroller and car seat she wanted:)


The group! At the end we all gave her baby advices that work for us:) such a fun day! We love ya Linds

0 comments: