Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Raquel is 2

On Sunday was Raquel's birthday so we had a little get together with family to celebrate! Raquel has been so much fun and truly a drop of sunshine in our life so what better theme for a party than a sunshine party:)


Her cute invite Cheri made for me:) I can't believe Raquel is already 2!


Newborn


6 months


1 year


2 years old:)


The fun display:)


I did banana cream pudding cups, chocolate dipped Oreos, chocolate dipped pretzels, starbursts, and this yummy yellow popcorn!


I had the R's from last year that I used again:)


And the cake


I usually do fondant but I decided to try a petal cake this time! It was harder to hide my mistakes but I love the texture it gave to the cake!


Random:)


:)


Present time











She got so many fun things thank you to everyone that came:)


Cake time


I made one layer yellow and one pink:)


Ready to dive in


And instead of her mouth she put it all in her hair! Silly girl!


All the little Sunshines that came to the party:)

Happy birthday Raquel! We hope you know how much we love you and your fun personality! You have brought such an amazing energy into our home and we love spending time with you! I can't wait to see how you grow in the next year:) we love you!!!!

0 comments: