Thursday, June 19, 2014

Projects

This past week or so I was able to get a lot of crafts and projects done that I have wanted to do since we moved here!


Father's Day came and I was not sure what I could do, than a friend from my old ward made me some vinyl cut outs! Before...


After.... They turned out so cute


I put each persons favorite treat in them:)


I helped Korv and Raquel make these cute hand cards


And there they are:) so fun to make and they turned out perfect! Thanks Leslie:)


Pintrest has so many fun things to make! I always hate the smell of my disposal so I found this yummy recipe for disposal bombs:)


Put them into balls and dry out


Then put them in a cute container:) no more smelly disposal:)


Than me and my sister-in-law, T, made these cute spoon mirrors:)


I ran out of spoons so I had to go get more


Here is mine and ....


here is Talishas!!!! Love the color she did:)


Since we moved in almost a year ago I got some spice racks from IKEA and been to lazy to hang them! Before.....


After!!!! I finally painted them and Joseph hung them for me:) so nice to have everything off the counter!


Craft for Raquel's room


Turned out the perfect color


Bow holder


I made this wreath awhile ago, but I broke so I fixed it and found a new home for it:)


In our room with the rest of the red:)


We have a huge wall in our master that I wanted to do something with so....


I finally made a collage for our wedding pictures! I still need to put the rest of our pictures in, get baskets for under the bench and get one more pillow, but it's coming together:)


0 comments: