Thursday, February 6, 2014

Korvers first soccer game

Korver had his first soccer game and it didn't go so well!


Here he is with Reggie and another teammate, Cooper! First picture attempt


Second picture attempt


And third attempt:)


Korv was to scared to play so he sat by us and watched the whole time! At first he told Joseph he didn't like the grass, then later he told me he didn't like that many kids kicking the ball he just wanted two kids! Ha ha ha


Raquel riding with Addy


Korv and Raquel riding in the car at Smiths


The whole time Raquel was saying Weeeeee weeeeee weeeee


Tub time:)


I don't know why but whenever it's time to get the kids in the tub I always say "time for a tub" it has now stuck and I have Korv saying it too:)


Raquel is getting so big and yet she still doesn't have any hair:(


I was driving on redwood going through 9800 s and Korv and I saw this accident!


I got out to see if the girl was ok, she told me what happened and it was the same thing that happened to us! A grandma was trying to turn left on a yellow and they were going straight!


The grandma and guy driving the other car were takin away in a stretcher! The guys head was pretty bloody! So sad

0 comments: