Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

Today we went to the Pumpkin Patch!!! It was a lot of fun


Raquel's first time eating a sucker:)


Wheel barrow ride:)


Eric and Addy:)


Korv holding Raquel for a picture


Love my kiddos


All the cousins! They are all so cute


Raquel picking out pumpkins


Walking around! I think Korv found one!


Love her


Korv and Addy playing on the hay


Raquel trying to lift her pumpkin, grrrrr


She got it:)


She loved all the pumpkins


And the wheel barrow rides


After Sue, Addy and Eric came back to our house and we painted our pumpkins!


Lookin good


Messy, messy:)


Raquel's pumpkin! I may have helped her a little:)


Korvs pumpkin:) we had such a fun day! Thanks Sue for inviting us:)

1 comments:

Joe and Breana said...

Oh my gosh, HOW FUN!!! I loved looking at all of these! Korv and Raquel are too cute together! That pic with her walking down the dirt path kills me! She's so big! I miss them! 5 more weeks!! Bwa!