Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Davies Family Reunion

Our family was in charge of the Davies family reunion this year in Idaho. We planned for a long time and all our planning payed off. It turned out so good.


Getting ready for dinner.


Raquel eating grass:)


Korv playing


So cute:)


I forgot how much fun this are.


I was in charge of all the kid games and crafts.


The kids had a lot of fun.


Red light green light.


I see you.


Snow cones


Schedule


PiƱata time. I made three of them





All ready to go.


When is her hair going to come in?


Doing crafts


Gum ball


Making snow cones


Fireman's net


Joseph flying through the air.


So high


Me and my girl


Racing time


Go.......


Go.......


Go.....


Stop


Water fight


Ballon catch


My hot hubby


Wheel barrel


Go Korv go


Cute little Tate


DeLoy passing out the yummy candy


Just chilling


Love those checks


Bre, Joe and Brooklynn. So fun having them here


Angie had cool glitter tattoos she could put on the kids


So fun


Auction time


Raquel and I getting ready to buy:)


Going once, twice......sold!,,,


I got some good stuff


Rock game


Yummy candy


DeLoy sleeping on the job:)


Shanna and Missy


The lake! So awesome


Beautiful sisters


Castle time


Love that kid


Relaxing


Ready to swim


Cute family:)


Just like daddy, closing her eyes in pictures.


Playing around


Love that Jordan.


Yummy breakfast.


Dall and Tate


Kristy and I


Ahhhh I love them


Ready to pack up and go.


The whole family (minus B and little Luke in her belly) had such a blast. Can't wait until the next one!

0 comments: