Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Texas here we come.......

Joe and Breana had their beautiful baby girl in April. They named her Brooklynn!!!! Raquel and I could not wait to meet her in August so we planned a trip to go visit!


Ready for Raquel's first plan ride


She loved looking out the window:)


We had a layover in Colorado! Raquel swallowed up in pink!!!


On the plan to Dallas!





My sister watched Korv the first Tuesday I was gone! Korv say a airplane and started waving at it thinking it was the plane I was on. So cute


One of my very best friends, Megan, just moved to dallas last October. So I went and visited her before I flew over to Houston to see Breana and Joe.


On Wednesday Megan had work off so we went and got pedicures.


Love when my toes get done:)


Wednesday back in Utah. Tiff watched Korv:) Braden and Korv about to eat breakfast!


Shopping time!!!!


Raquel loved being outside in the warm weather!


Back in Utah!!!!


Thursday, Meg had to work so Raquel and I had a nice relaxing day hanging out at her house:)


I forgot how much easier it is with only one kid:)


Korv in Utah with Braden


I love Texas pride


Love this girl


It was raining and stormy this day, but it still looked so nice outside


Raquel loved the weather


Megan introduced me to the best invention EVER!! This cup turns any liquid into a slushy:) YUM


Game night! Love Settlers


Korv at Grandma Robinson's swimming with cousins.


Breakfast. Ha ha ha look at this funny picture:) it's vegetable


At the lake


Meg lives about 5 min from the lake! Awesome


Raquel loves the water








Cheese


So smiley


Heading to the airport!


Meg thanks so much for the fun trip. It was so good to see you and have so girl time. I love you more than you know:) miss ya


Raquel and I about to head to Houston to see Joe and Bre


Raquel got her own seat:)






Her bottom teeth are in and she is chewing on everything.


I love flying


Meeting Brooklynn for the first time!


Ahhhhh she is so tiny! And soooooo cute


All ready for church


Watching mom get ready


Playing with toys.


Raquel loves her uncle Joe


And her aunt Mona


Baby Brooklynn


Love them


Raquel helping Joe water the garden


I think she is going to crawl soon


Game night. Golf, with cards:)


Hanging out


On Monday we headed to the beach.


Joe about to hit some waves


Raquel loved looking at Brooklynn





Surfing


Raquel playing in the ocean for the first time


Toes in the sand


Loves the sun





Bre and Raquel


Brooklynn's cute swimsuit





Sleeping beauty


Ahhhhhh


Raquel's first time in the sand


She loved it


She played in the sand forever





Beautiful Veiw


Joe taught me how to make homemade beef jerky:) ahhhhhh so good





Love her


Shopping for bows


Talking to daddy


Making bows


Finished product


Her sunflower bow


On Tuesday night we went to a yummy Mexican restaurant





About to eat some yummy fajitas


They were heaven


Joe eating a hot pepper


Getting ready to go to the airport


My friend made these bows for Brooklynn. So cute


Flying home. Bye Houston.





Bye Bre, Joe and Brooklynn. We loved spending time with you and miss you already. August can't come soon enough


Korv with Braden and Tiff waiting for me to get home


Raquel was so excited to see her daddy:)


And Korv was so excited to see Raquel.


It's good to be home, but I am not going to lie I miss Texas and everyone I went and visited. It was a perfect break that I needed. Thanks everyone that watched Korv for me while I was gone. I really appreciate all you do for us. Love you all.

2 comments:

Joe and Breana said...

Awww, this was SO fun to read and look at all the pics!! We had a blast with you here and we miss you like crazy!! I'm so glad we finally got to meet Raquel!! I love her so much!! Can't wait to make more bows, and more memories in August!!:)

Unknown said...

Brooklyn is so cute