Thursday, June 27, 2013

Random pictures

Here are some random pictures:)


I am so sad this is blurry cause she looks so cute with that big ball


My shopping buddies at Costco


Korv at the dentist getting his pictures of his teeth


Raquel hanging out with her boyfriend Owen! We are so sad they are moving.


A couple weeks ago Korv woke up with a stomach bug. Poor kid, it broke my heart. So grateful that I am able to be home on these kind of days. I know when I was sick all I want is my mom. Even now there is still apart of me that wants my mom when I am sick:)


Korv and Braden helping me wash windows


Raquel starting early.


In Raquel's blessing Joseph blessed her to have a love of reading. She is going to be my smart little girl.


My friend Meghan and I ran the Color Me Rad 5k last Saturday. These are our shirts. It was sooooo fun. That is defiantly one run I would be happy to do again.


Here we are.


My bib


Today the girls in our ward left for camp. I was called as the assistant camp director. I am so sad I was not able to go! I gave a devotional before they left and I started crying. I love girls camp so much.


These are the shirts we made:) our theme is Stand in Holy Places


Here is my black pillows I covered:) before and after.


Korv loves to take our brown blanket and put it over his pillow to make sand dunes. He will drive his four wheelers on this for hours.


My mom has been wanting to clean her pantry out for awhile but has been so busy that she has not had time. So Talisha and I did it for her:) this is the before pic.


And after:)

0 comments: