Thursday, May 2, 2013

During the week:)

So far this week has been full of a lot of fun productive things:)


Monday I took Korv and Raquel to the doctor! Korv is 3 and weights 27 lb. Tall skinny boy


Once everyone got home from work we went on a bike ride! It was Tiff, Michael, Britt, Dall, our friends Meghan and Cordell and us (plus all the kids:)


Korv and Raquel


Denton and Leanaea


Tiff and I


Meghan, Cordell and Denton


The ducks were walking right up to us


The kids loved it


Raquel and I! I didn't think I was going to make it because my legs were still so sore from my 1/2 Marathon, but I made it!!!


Everyone feeding ducks and watching Joseph driving his mini boat


On Tuesday a bunch of us girls got together for a play/talk date:)


After, Korv, Raquel and I went to get the transmission done in the Highlander. Korv loved watching the mechanic


He even let Korv push the button to raise the car:) AWESOME!!!!!


Ahhh love this girl!!!


Our friend, Cordell, is a pediatric dentist! I found a cavity on Korvs canine so I took him in to get it fixed!


To much juice for this boy!!!!


It was so nice to take Korv to a Dentist he knew!


He was so brave:)


Had to put this in! Korv with Braden and Tiff looking at fish


Today!!!!! Fort time:) I had an extra shower curtain so I put it up against the wall and some wood so Korv could have a fort in his room


He loved it and played in it for a whole hour:)


I had to go get new tires for the Highlander! It took about 2 hours so I took Raquel, Korv and Braden to Smiths for a snack and some waiting time!!! Love these boys:)

0 comments: