Monday, April 8, 2013

Last week FUN!

On Wednesday Tiff, Britt and I took the kids on a bike ride


Korv and Raquel ready to go


So happy


We took them to feed the ducks


The three boys


After I meet Kylee and Natalie and their cute boys:) when I got home I had bikes a total of 8 miles and that morning I had ran 4 miles. My body was so tired! When we got home all three of us, Korv, Raquel and I took a two hour nap!


Thursday we meet up with our aunts and cousins and let the kids find more Easter eggs:)


Korv stopping to look inside


Him wanting me to open it so he could eat it:)


On Friday on our way home from swimming lessons I witness this huge car accident! So grateful I was two lanes over and did not get hit or my sweet kids would not be with me anymore!


The white SUV, for some reason tried to squeeze I between the straight and turning lane and completely flipped his car over. The kid told me he was not wearing his seat belt and it was a company car! He called his dad and was crying so hard when he told his dad he got in a wreck!


The car behind the SUV Is completely totaled! The whole back seat was smashed to the front! Luckily no one was in the back!


Friday night Joseph and I headed up with the kids to Fairview to meet us with some mission buddies! Korv looking at the fountain


Korv on the play ground:)


All of us eating dinner at a yummy pizza place! They had really good gelato too:)

0 comments: