Thursday, March 21, 2013

Bike rides

So far this week has been a lot of fun:) here are some pictures of what we did


Raquel!!! Love this girl


Wrestles with big brother!


Tuesday Natalie had a Scentsy and necklace party. I never wear necklaces, mostly because they can be so much money, but I figure since they were such a good price I would start:) here is what I got:)


All hung up


On Wednesday I watched Reg and Joseph had hooked up my bike trailer the night before so we went on a ride


Reg was so excited to ride with Raquel. He loves her


After awhile the boys got out and rode their own bikes! Not to long after Raquel fell asleep


Later that night Michael, Tiff and I took Braden and Korv out. It was Braden's first time


They had a lot of fun:) so excited for the warm weather so we can go all the time:)

0 comments: