Monday, October 1, 2012

Blessing Day

This last Sunday Sept 30, 2012 we blessed Raquel:) She looked so pretty all dressed in white:) Joseph gave the most beautiful blessing to her. Sometimes I wish we could recode the blessings so we can let them listen to it when they get older. The blessing was a good one:)
 My AMAZING sister-in-law, Cheri, made this super cute announcement for Raquel:) I love it:)
 Me and my little girl:)
 And then I had 2:)
 My sister, Crystal and her two kids, Addy and Eric:)
 Our Family:)
 Her beautiful dress. Thanks Sue for letting my borrow Addy's dress:)
She looks so big in pictures, but she is still so small. She does have some big checks:) Really good for kissing:)
Raquel, We hope you know how much your family loves and adores you. We are very blessed to have your sweet spirit in our home. You have brought a little piece of heaven to us. We love you so much!!!!
Thank you to everyone who helped make the day so special, we love you all.

0 comments: