Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sand Dunes and Due in a week:)

Over Labor day Joseph and I met up with Braun and Tara and some of their friends at the sand dunes for the weekend. At first I was hoping Raquel would come before we went so I didnt have to go, but I am SOOOOO glad she did not come. This was one of my FAVORITE trips we have been on. 
Here is everyone that was there. This picture is proof that I was there a week before I was due:)
Everyone there had kids and all their kids had these awesome jeeps:) Braun's friends rigged the batteries in them so they had more power and could go over everything. it was so sweet. Korver will have one of these for sure for the next trip:)
Dallin and Tate came on Sunday night and Tate loved the jeeps too:)
By the end of the trip Korv was so good at driving, he could go around anything:)
Tate taking the jeep for a spin
Best buds
As you can see Korv hardly got out of the jeeps. He would have slept in it if he could. When we watched a movie on Josephs projector Tate and Korv sat in the jeep like they were at a drive in movie. It was so funny
There was this HUGE sand hill right by were we stayed that no 4- wheelers were allowed to go on. The kids loved it and had so much fun in the sand.
I had such a fun time this trip. Thanks Braun and Tara f0r letting us come hang out with you guys. We had a BLAST. SO glad I didn't miss this trip:)

0 comments: